Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Harvest Wreath




With just a few weeks left until we start transforming our home into a beautiful winter wonderland we decided to make some harvest wreaths to decorate for our big Thanksgiving gathering. I had planned on making a big one for the front door with an old plain wreath I have already and I always like to include Emma in any crafting I am doing, so, I found these cute little branch wreaths that she could decorate. We gathered little fall trinkets, buttons and flowers (I will post how to make those darling little felt flowers later.) I used hot glue and Emma used tacky to attach everything onto the wreaths. I also added a wood A to mine to give it a little personal touch. We used twine and ribbon to hang them. Emma was very proud of this project and she used hers to decorate her room. I think those little wreaths would also make a great base to hold a candle. Happy fall crafting friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment